FREE demonoid invitation codes 3/15/2010

This is not a joke! Every month i will provide invitation codes for all!
BE a follower on my blog and post your email-add here, I will send invitation codes for all. Also you can subscribe on my blog for more important updates!

Have many comments on this blog so that i can easily pick yoU! I will PM the invitaion codes! I well also have a raffle every month. THOSE REGISTERED follower and member on this BLOG has the opportunity to won the invitation codes!! this is not a joke!

Here is the link for the invitation code!

http://www.mediafire.com/?nmxaemqtj3n

Please comment as many as you can! dont forget your email-add//More comments more chances of having invitation codes!

THANKS again.. " SHARING MATTERS"




Please comment if the invitation code still works..

try to find the thread about the invitation codes at the navigation located at the left side!


Comments

  1. @ michael chang: please see the link above! please do not forget to have some comments,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice site......and i need a Demonoid code

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey can i get a Demonoid invitation code please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ stevenDIaz, It seems that you have not yet followed us.. Please read the post above..Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my filename is code.exe please give me the passkey, I already have followed this blog. Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooowww. that was too fast.. i already received that passkey.. thank you! I will share my gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Instructions are a little confusing... And, are you still offering these codes?
    I have never had a blog before, lol - I may actually use it at some point.
    Anyway, if you are still doing this, I would love for you to pm me an invite code for Demonoid. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hy there ... great job ... please be so kind as to send me a demonoid invitation code as i need it badly ... thank you very much and have a nice day ... my e-mail is: ciprian.alina@gmail.com ... with all my respect, Ciprian

    ReplyDelete
  9. necesito una invitacin para demonoid

    ReplyDelete
  10. Invalid invitation code or code already used.

    ReplyDelete
  11. http://www.freedemonoidinvationcodes.blogspot.comhttp://www.freedemonoidinvationcodes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say your Feelings! Comment NOW

Popular posts from this blog

demonoid invitation codes

Combating Online Infringement and Counterfeits Act (COICA)